A winter dress is incomplete without a great hat. Most of you will agree that adding a hat to your outfit improves your entire look. They are also essential in keeping you safe from the extremely harsh cold.
Why Should You Buy Ear Flaps Beanies?
Are you looking for winter hats/ beanies that are snuggly and fuzzy to match your boots? Are you worried that you will not find anything cute? Do you also want to keep yourself protected from the chill? We are here to steal all your worries and kill all your confusion.
The Earflap beanies not only protect you from the numbing weather but boosts your complete look too. For anyone wanting to jazz up their look a tad bit, try these adorable earflap beanies. We have listed best earflap winter hats for you to choose from.
16 Best Ear Flaps Winter Hats
Here are best of our favorite winter earflaps hats for you to choose from.
1. Winter Peruvian Beanie Ski Hat for Women
If you are the one who wants to feel and look good during winters, you should definitely grab yourself this women’s earflap beanie. Apart from protecting your head and ears from harsh weather, it also accentuates your outfit’s entire look. The key highlight is the pompoms attached on top and to each ear flap.
- It is made of soft acrylic material with fleece lining inside.
- It has double-layered knit construction to provide extra warmth.
- The knitted beanie is quite stretchable and durable.
- The V-shape at the back makes this beanie compatible with wearing with ponytail hair.
- It is laundry safe.
- You can wear it while skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and other outdoor activities.
2. Women’s Winter Hat with Earflap
It is another beautiful women’s earflap beanie to add to your winter collection. This Snowflake Beanie gives you that native Eskimo look and adds a style statement to your overall outfit. It is quite a popular choice amongst American women during autumn and winter.
- It is made from 100 percent soft acrylic material.
- The knit construction provides ample warmth and keeps you safe from cold weather.
- It fits all head sizes and shapes.
- It is quite stretchable and compatible with long hair as well.
- It is incredibly comfortable and snuggly. The pompoms attached on top and on-ear flaps give this winter hat a gorgeous look.
- It is viable to wear during outdoor activities, like skiing. It complements your casual attire too.
3. Fleece-lined Women’s Earflap Beanie with Pompom
While it is essential to protect your head and ears from chilly wind, it is equally vital to protect your neck. Do you think a beanie can provide you both ear and neck protection? We are pleased to tell you that we have found this fantastic fleece-lined women’s earflap beanie just for you.
- It is made of pure acrylic fabric with fleece lining for extra warmth.
- It is exceptionally soft on the skin and
- Its unique design gives full coverage on the neck. No need to carry an extra scarf!
- It is very stretchable and fits all head sizes and shapes. The perimeter of the scarf section is approximately 20 inches.
- It is a popular choice for both women and teen girls.
- It accentuates your casual attire and can be worn during snowboarding, skiing, sledding, skiing, to name a few.
4. Fleece-lined Women’s Earflap Beanies
Women’s winter hats with earflaps are soaring with popularity. This winter hat comes with a neck scarf cum mask protection as well. It matches well with all your autumn and winter outfits. This beanie will give you the feel of a fashion influencer and boost your confidence. You should definitely treat yourself to one of these.
- It is warm and soft on the skin.
- Its unique cable knit structure makes it stretchy and durable.
- The perfect combination of hat and scarf saves your time and money.
- It fits all head sizes and looks good on every woman and girl.
- It is a suitable accessory to adore during outdoor leisure activities.
- It makes up for fantastic Thanksgiving and Christmas present.
5. Girls’ Winter Hats with Earflaps
This earflap winter hat is perfect for young girls to wear during the Spring and Autumn seasons. It keeps your child safe from cold wind. The look of this beanie makes it so lovable that your child will refuse to take it off.
- It is made from 100 percent polyester.
- It is super soft and warm on the skin. It also prevents rashes.
- The lining inside is made of fleece. It doesn’t irritate the scalp and keeps the head warm.
- The flaps have lengthy braids, giving it a look of dual ponytails. It makes your kid look adorable.
- The size is available for 2 age groups: 3-5 years and 6-10 years.
- It is a great winter hat for young boys too.
6. Heavy Wool Fleece-lined Winter Hat with Earflaps
A little bit of kindness never hurt anyone. While is a pre-requisite to care for your health and comfort, what better way to do it than helping others along the way? This winter, women’s beanie with beautiful earflaps are made in Nepal and support their local craftswomen. Keep yourself warm in these unique winter hats.
- It is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional at the same time.
- It is made from 100 percent wool.
- Hand-knitted in Nepal, this product supports uplifting local Nepalese women.
- It is incredibly soft and comfortable on the skin.
- It keeps your head and ear warm from the harsh cold.
- You can include this in your Christmas shopping list without a second thought.
7. Warm Fleece Baby Girls Winter Hat
This knitted winter hat is a popular choice for your baby’s winter outfit accessory. A child’s skin is softer compared to adults. Often times, they develop rashes from clothes. This cute beanie is bound to put all your worries to rest. These beanies are very gentle on your baby’s soft skin.
- It is made from 100 percent polyester.
- It is knit fabric with soft fleece lining inside.
- Suitable for infants (6-12 months)
- It protects your baby from cold weather.
- It is so comfortable that your baby will keep it on his/her head longer.
- The pompom on top gives it a charming look.
8. Handmade Cat Ear Crochet Braided
Want to feel warm, cozy, and cute? We have THE perfect winter beanie just for you. Inspired by kitten ears, this winter hat gives you a charming look. Apart from turning heads, it is also functional. It provides the best protection to your ears and head and is compatible with long hair too. It is one style which is loved and
- 100 percent handmade
- Warm and gentle on skin
- It enhances the look of the entire attire.
- It is very comfortable and delightful at the same time.
- The material is stretchable, allowing it to fit all head sizes and shapes.
- It looks good on everyone. Hello there!
9. Faux Fur Knit Women’s Winter Hat
These snuggly soft winter hats are THE essential winter accessory you were looking to buy. It is perfect for extreme jarring winters. Even Santa Claus wears one! The lengthy extension to the earflaps gives a very cool look. Pair it along with your boots, and you are good to audition for modeling projects. Women in the northern region, especially Alaska, are embracing this style.
- The beanie’s large surface area protects your cheeks too.
- Made from 100 percent Acrylic and 100 Percent polyester
- The Faux fur on the earflaps and the fuzzy pompom adds to the hat’s look.
- It has a head circumference of 56-58 cm.
- It makes you feel Christmassy and is excellent for outdoor activities like sledding, snowboarding, skiing, etc.
- It is double layered to give you extra protection.
10. Peruvian Winter Beanie for Women
Remember the time when our grandmas used to sit out with yarn and crochet stick? They used to create masterpieces with their fantastic knitting skill. The crochet work had lost popularity for some time, but they are back for good. This tasseled earflap beanie reminds us of our grandma’s delicate patterns.
- It is 100 percent acrylic with synthetic wool lining.
- The material is stretchable, making it apt for all head shapes and sizes.
- The chunky earflaps protect your cheeks too.
- The crochet braids on the head are handcrafted, and the faux fur on the temple gives a sleek look.
- It is an excellent choice for you to wear during skiing, snowboarding, sledding, etc., as well as casual dresses.
- It is warm and gentle on the skin and prevents itchiness.
11. Faux Fur Earflap Winter Hat
Are you hiking in the mountains in winter? Or are you up for camping outdoors? Your list of essential items is incomplete without the Ushanka hats of Russian origin. You will actually enjoy the cold weather in these hats. They look stylish too.
- The soft faux fur lining keeps you warm.
- It is long enough to keep your ears, cheeks, and neck warm.
- Extremely fashionable, even at a negative temperature.
- It is chunky as well as light-weight.
- The exterior is of supreme quality artificial leather.
- It is not rough on the scalp or skin.
12. Women Ushanka Bomber Hat with Earflaps
This Russian Ushanka hat is waterproof and is meant for protecting you from the harsh cold. There is a detachable padded face mask to cover you from chilly winds while you are on the go. It is convenient during skiing, snowboarding, skating, sledding, outdoor camping, and hiking.
- It is crafted with high quality insulated polyester fiber.
- The warm fleece lining provides extra warmth.
- The padded face mask is windproof and breathable.
- The pilot-hat design does not feel bulky on the head.
- It is comfortable and skin-friendly. It can also be washed.
- The waterproof material keeps your head warm and dry.
13. Faux Fur Earflap Corduroy Women Winter Hat
Remember Elmer, who used to chase Bugs Bunny? This faux fur corduroy women’s winter hat is inspired by our favorite hunter Elmer who sported this hat. Corduroy fabric is one of the best insulators from cold wind. You can experiment with different looks with this hat because of the snap buttons provided on the earflaps.
- The polyester filling and cotton material ensure longevity.
- The earflaps come with three snap buttons to secure it both under the head’s chin and top.
- The faux fur lining makes it soft and comfortable.
- Provides excellent coverage and warmth
- It fits well and suits all head shapes.
- It can be hand-washed with cold water.
14. Elmer Fudd Earflap Winter Trapper Hat
Now you can camp in style with these trendy Elmer Fudd Earflap hats. The earflaps can be pulled at the back and secured with a snap button to make this hat look like a cap. Protect yourself from harsh weather in style. It gives a military look. We all know the military look can never be out of fashion.
- The shell is made of polyester, viscose, and spandex.
- The ear flap is lined with faux fur, and the overall lining is quilted.
- It keeps your head, hears, and neck safe from the wind.
- The side flaps are foldable and windproof.
- It fits nicely on the head.
- The material is durable and will last multiple winters.
15. Fleece Ponytail Hat with Drop Down Ear Warmer
This ponytail winter hat is one of the most innovative designs that we have come across. Its unique cap look makes you stand out of the crowd. It adds the perfect fashion sense to your outdoor sports outfits. Now you can adventure in style. You can also experiment with this winter hat with your casual clothes.
- It provides complete coverage to the ears and back of the neck.
- You can flip the ear flap to regulate your body temperature.
- The fabric material consists of polyester, spandex, and fleece.
- It has an opening at the back to let your ponytail flow freely.
- It is stretchy and adjusts well.
- The fabric material is very gentle on your skin.
16. Fleece Beanie Earflap Women’s Winter Hat
This particular winter hat is your one-stop solution for protecting you from the chilly breeze when you are outdoors. This beanie reminds us of warm bonfires and marshmallows with hot chocolate. The fleece is very gentle and soft on the skin. It provides excellent warmth and comfort.
- It is extremely light-weight on the head.
- The fit is adjustable on the head.
- It provides total coverage to the forehead and ears.
- It is quite flexible, and the material is pretty durable. It will last many winters.
- It fits almost every outdoor winter sports: Skiing, sledding, cycling, snowboarding, hiking, camping, etc.
- It also complements casual outfits.
How Much Does Winter Hats with Ear Flaps Cost?
An average women’s winter hat with ear flaps, depending on the material, design, and brand, will cost anywhere between the range of $10 – $30.
Rarely we come across accessories that are both stylish and functional. We all know that every element of the outfit contributes to your style statement. Hats have always been a style signature and are never out of trend.
If you are looking for gift ideas for your loved ones during winters, your search ends here. Gift your family and friends these winter hats and beanies to keep them safe and warm. They will definitely thank you for this generous, thoughtful present.